Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Прывітанне~! ❤

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 am

You guys will notice I'm a tad wordy. I do excuse myself beforehand. Now I haven't introduced myself properly yet and I figured this is the best place to land the first post here by introducing myself to ya'll.

I'm a Puerto Rican who likes Hetalia and needs to get a new job. Apart from that here are some basics about myself. I am a very opinionated person, thus I've always got something to say. I'm stubborn and can be rather cynical/critical/dry humored, I prefer development over just 'it happened' type of scenarios. I also have a tendency to nitpick OOC in my favorite characters and I do not think any pairing set-up someone makes is "crack" simply because it's not the popular one of the bunch. Hidekaz Himaruya knows about history from what he reads on Wikipedia.org and even then this was something made out of fun that turned really big and popular, so he truly didn't know everything about this huge to grasp subject when he started. Therefor there are many countries which interacted really closely which are not shown in the series and even some relations that make little to no sense if you knew the historical background.

I like historical canon Hetalia, so my view goes from there, rather then the fandom and its speculations that can go over the top. I take the information given by Hidekaz and unite it with real history facts but well, even that ain't perfect. Pfft, demanding much, da? Hope I haven't scared ya guys off yet~♪

☆ I have a tied OTP UKXBela/USXBela.
☆ I'm a Natalia Arlovskaya centric fan and she makes my fandom.
☆ I'm open for all BelarusxCouples minus Germany, Estonia, Seychelles, Belgium, Wy and Cuba.
☆ I adore history [-always willing to learn more] but I'm even more in love with Eastern Europe and the nation that is Belarus history.
☆ I'm Pro!Hetero.
☆ I don't like yaoi but can co-exist with it.
☆ I find shoujo ai cute, lolicon weird and shotacon adorable.
☆ I am bilingual and can communicate in Spanish and English.
☆ I know phrases and words from Russian, Italian, Belarusian and Japanese. (Going to take an Italian course!)
☆ I like marine biology, criminal affairs (-human rights/homicide investigations), psychology and art (digital).
☆ I support marine species preservation, recycling, most LGTB rights and environmental movements.
☆ I like pasta! (Pizza, lasagna etc!)
☆ I dislike seafood of all kinds. I'm carnivorous with veggies on the side.
☆ I don't mind having a discussion of a topic we may disagree about, as long as we keep it civilized.
☆ Likes facts before speculation.
☆ I do not like tea! B|
☆ I like to draw, write (+role play obviously!).
☆ I like the color light pink, red, white, black, gold, blue and brown.
☆ I like cats (big cats), dogs (big dogs/wolves), and orcinus orca's~! ♥
☆ I'm rather complex and understand at times I can contradict myself and change my mind.
☆ I like observing human behavior to the point I sit at bus stops at times just to watch people passing by.
☆ I like music but I'm never one to know bands. Genres include from country to heavy metal to classical.
☆ I find thunder and lightning scary, next to tornadoes, cyclones, earthquakes and wasp. (Anything with venom is scary and needles!)
☆ I'm dirt poor.
☆ I want to travel the world, to meet and interact with different cultures while staying in one piece.
☆ I need boobs to stay sane in this world.
☆ I have an incurable fatal disease known as laziness.
☆ ETC ETC!

Pretty much, I have more I can say but this is just an introduction that will not go further from just that, an intro. If you would like to know me more, just ask? Note? Chat? Whichever is to your preference but yeah. Nice to meet everyone and hope we can all get along! I understand it's a tad wordy for a hello and hi but this is the short version, honest!

If you're interested in pairing with Belarus, feel free to attempt it and even request it, I can't say it will go that way but we can surely try and build a plot towards it, but it's all in do time. <(=^ω^=)> Let's get along, da! ☆

P.S.: I needs a better hobby then Hetalia: World Series, history and using my cybernetic connection~!* I'm a serious person and I shall stop here but really hope ya'll can get along and be jake with me. >///w\\\<

>///n///> *Goes off to read other people's introductions.*

Last edited by Natalia Arlovskaya on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 am

you...make me look so damn lazy
damn you and your incradible word count!
XD

<33
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 am

No muzh! *Cling hug of doom, squeezes the life right out of you with love.* You know I simply over-did it, as per usual. ;n; I think you write what needs to be said! *Squeezes more!* Which is good. ❤❤❤❤ *Steals a kiss from Norway's cheek~* I'm happy you actually said hi to me here. >///n\\\< Spasiba! Hehehe~It also seems you're my first~!
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Ne, so many words *A* And yay for a fellow history lover (though it would be difficult to find a Hetalia fan who is not interested in history, wouldn't it?) It's wonderful to meet you, I can't wait to start rping together.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 am

Thank you and yes! History is just so interesting. Sadly, I've met plenty of Hetalia-fans who are not interested in the history of their respective favorite nation-tan. Or the character they took upon themselves to role play at. D: Makes me sad and disappointed but oh well. It's nice to know I've met another history lover tho; the more the merrier! *Nods nods.* Same back 'atcha! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:55 am

Oh... many words... *stares*
O-oh! Excuse me! xD I'm Ly, nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:36 am

I think we are going to get along quite well. I love looking at the characters from real history point of view rather than the canon relationships in the comics. It makes things so much more interesting! Though the business of life in general has made me unable to research it more.

Your interests are very divers, I like that. ^^ Same with mine, and I see quite a couple of shared interests in there.

Anyway, I am looking forward to RPing with you~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Прывітанне~! ❤ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Прывітанне~! ❤   Прывітанне~! ❤ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Прывітанне~! ❤
Page 1 of 1