Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!

Go down 
+3
Victoria Munier
Emma Vermeulen
ImYongSoo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

-invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Empty
PostSubject: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 am

HELLO, THIS IS THE RPER BEHIND SOUTH KOREA//IMYONGSOO. YOU CAN REFER TO ME AS 'KO'. IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M RPING AS KOREA. IT'S ACTUALLY MY LAST NAME. xDDD WELL. YOU CAN REFER TO ME AS ANYTHING YOU ALL WANT. AS LONG AS IT ISN'T DEGRADING~ OTL Everyone has food names here. -wants one too- :>

>A> :DDD

I'm pretty easy-going and nice~ BUT I AM ALSO A BIT SLOW ON CATCHING ONTO THINGS, SO IF I EVER DON'T GET ANYTHING OR ANNOUNCE THAT I GET SOMETHING WAY WAY WAY AFTER OTHERS GET IT, I'M SORRY! ; A ;

Be free to tell me if you think I'm starting to butcher SKorea. :DDD

Umm... I like Hetalia (Of course) and I'm fine with blood and all~ I like horror, the suspense gives me such an adrenaline rush. :DDD If I get a bit creeper and crazy, just... tell me to calm down. NICELY THOUGH. I get hurt real easily and then I'll feel bad for making others uncomfortable and all. DDD:

Man... I really like making faces... xD

WELL YEAH. (^^)v

IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU AND I SHALL NOW RELIEVE YOU ALL FROM MY RAMBLING. WOULDN'T WANT YOUR EYES TO FRY NOW. :DD
Back to top Go down
Emma Vermeulen

Emma Vermeulen

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 am

YOU'LL GET A FOOD NICKNAME EVENTUALLY.
MOST PEOPLE DO.
LIKE ME

<3
DO NOT WORRY MY EYES ARE NOT FRIED FROM YOUR WONDERFUL INTRODUCTION.

HERE HAVE SOME WAFFLES!
-invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Wafflesplz

WE SHALL BE GREAT FRIENDS I HOPE.

Sorry it's 3:30 AM and I need sleep right now, so hyper reply is hyper.
omg that didn't even make sense.
OTL
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:36 am

KO WE SHALL BE BUDS.

And I <3 your avatar 8D we gotta chat and be spazztastic together in the chatroom/chatbox sometime 83
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:45 am

HEY YOU, WELCOME~!

Don't worry, I don't have a food name either xD though I am a fork... that still has something to do with food...
Back to top Go down
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 am

-uses Lars the fork to eat the waffles- :DDD

WE WILL ALL BE GREAT HAPPY FRIENDS~ YOU ALL DID ORIGINATE FROM ME ANYWAY~ :DDD <3

@Victoria
OF COURSE. THE CHATBOX WILL BE RULED BY OUR SPAZZTASTIC... NESS. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 pm

HALLO I AM TOAST, NICE TA MEETCHA!

LETS BE BROS.

:prussia:
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:08 am

-hugs little brother-

CAPS LOCK IS FUN!! TOFU APPROVES!! -cuddles-
Back to top Go down
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:33 pm

@Girlbert
:DDDD -noms- ONOMNOMNOM.

WE BE BEST BROS. -brofist-

@Aniki
-sneaks a grope- :DDDDDDD YOURBREASTSBELONGTOME.

CAPS LOCK IS BEST. -clings on like a koala-
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:36 am

*Slinks away from having personal space invaded with a very Belarus-ish scowl!* Priviet. Then I shall refer to you as Korea. >D No need for formalities now, da?~P-Pfft, you sound like a rather cute person. Well, type like one and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I don't think I will have to stop you when you get all creepy and crazy on me, chances are I will try to out-creep you. >n>;;; But no worries, all shall be gentle. If you ever feel hurt, please speak up! Don't want to cause any negative emotions, right?

I'm glad about being given the green-light for Korea but you seem hyper-energetic and just over all bundle of joy enough to play him right. *Should read some of your RP threads, hur hur.* Mmm, I think I'm also guilty about loving to make little faces. *Joins the spammy faces group.* Well, hope we can get along. It's very nice to meetchu.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!   -invades personal space with a grin- 안녕! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-invades personal space with a grin- 안녕!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Introductions-
Jump to: